Collections on Quizizz for Work help you organize Quizzes and Lessons into folders. You can save your own Quizzes and Lessons as well as publicly available ones to collections. This enables you to group activities by subject or topic.
Adding a Quiz or Lesson to a Collection
- Begin by selecting the Quiz or Lesson you would like to save. This could be one of your own activities or a publicly available activity from the Quizizz Library.
- Click on the three vertical dots () next to the 'Preview' button and select 'Add to collection'.
- Here, you can select the Collections to which you want to add the activity by checking the boxes next to them.
- You can also choose to add the activity to a new Collection. Just type in the name of your new Collection in the dialog box at the bottom of the window and click on 'Done'.
Viewing and editing Collections
- To view your Collections, click on 'My Library' on the left navigation pane. Scroll down to find the 'My Collections' section, and click on 'Show more' to view all your existing folders.
- Select a Collection to view the activities in it. Click on the three horizontal dots () at the top-right corner to edit the name of the Collection or delete it.
- Click on 'Share this collection' to invite fellow Quizizz for Work users to view your Collection and the activities in it.
- Click on the three vertical dots () next to an activity to find the option to remove it from the Collection. You can also click on the 'Saved' option to add the activity to a different Collection.