You can now create Courses on Quizizz for Work and design interactive and engaging learning paths! A Course is a set of Quizzes and Lessons that you can put together and assign to your participants. They can then complete the Course on their own schedule.
Courses are ideal for creating training modules and guides. You can closely monitor participant growth and progress through Course reports. In this article, we will go over how you can create, assign, and edit a Course. We'll also take a look at the participant experience.
Courses are available on the Quizizz for Work Enterprise plan.
How to create a Course
- Click on 'Courses' on the left navigation pane
- Click on 'Create new Course'
- Enter the Course name and description. You can also choose to add a Course image. Click on 'Continue'
- Select the Quizzes and Lessons from your library that you would like to add to your Course.
- Hover over them to preview their content before adding them to the Course
- You can also filter by Quizzes, Lessons, content created by you, and content shared with you
- Once you've selected all the Quizzes and Lessons you need, click on 'Add selected'
- You will be taken to a window where you can reorder the activities in the desired sequence. Click on the three horizontal lines () next to an activity to move it around
- Click on 'Save Course'
This Course will now be available under the 'Courses' tab on the left navigation pane and is ready to be assigned to your participants.
How to assign a Course
- Click on 'Courses' on the left navigation pane and select the Course you wish to assign
- Click on 'Assign Course' in the top-right corner
- Customize the primary and gamification settings as required. Note that
- You can choose to toggle on 'Sequential Course completion' to ensure participants complete activities in the order set by you
- Participant login is mandatory as it helps keep track of performance
- Click on 'Continue'. Here, you can choose to assign the Course to any of your Groups. To learn more about Groups and their benefits, click here
- Click on 'Start now'
You will now be led to the Report for your Course. If you assigned the Course to your participants via Groups, they will automatically receive a link through which they can join the Course.
If you did not assign via Groups, you can share the join code displayed on your Report with your participants. They can then visit https://quizizz.com/pro/join and enter the join code there. Alternatively, you can also share the link displayed below the join code on your Report.
Participant experience of a Course
When participants join a Course, they will be prompted to log in if they haven't already. They can then view the Course and all of the activities within it. If you had toggled on the 'Sequential Course completion' setting, they would have to begin with the first activity and make their way through the rest in the same order.
Participants can complete the Course over multiple sessions; they do not have to attempt all the activities in one sitting. As they make their way through the Course, they will see a progress bar fill up at the top of their screen.
Viewing Course results in a report
There are two ways in which you can access the report for a given Course. You can either:
- Click on 'Courses' on the left navigation pane and select your Course. Then, click on the 'Sessions' tab. Next, click on 'View Report' next to any of the assigned sessions. (OR)
- Click on 'Reports' on the left navigation pane and click on the 'Course Reports' tab. Next, click on any of the assigned Courses to view a complete report.
Once you've opened up a Course report, you will see that you can view results at a participant or question level, or get an overview of everybody's performance.
How to edit a Course
To edit a Course, begin by selecting your Course from the 'Courses' tab on the left navigation pane. Then, click on the 'Edit Course' button. This will allow you to modify the Course name, description, and image.
You will also be able to select new quizzes/lessons from your library to add to your Course, deselect existing ones, and reorder activities. To delete a Course, click on the three vertical dots () next to the 'Edit Course' button and click on 'Delete Course'.
- If you edit a Course that has already been assigned, changes will not be reflected in the assigned sessions. They will be reflected in the new sessions that you assign.