Presentations are used for creating interactive and engaging content for your participants. Essentially, Quizizz Presentations are intelligent and intuitive -- they help make your event more impactful. You can integrate quizzes within presentations too.
To Create Presentations, follow these steps:
- Click on Create and select the Presentation option
- Name and tag your lesson appropriately
- Select Themes on the extreme right to apply to the entire lesson or to a particular slide within the lesson
- Like all other PPT applications, choose options from the toolbar to edit your lessons
- Insert images, text, audio, video, or equations from the dock
- Add more slides / questions
- You can add question to your presentation too to make the event engaging and informative
- The questions formats available are: Multiple Choice questions (multiple correct answers i.e. Checkbox), Fill in the Blanks, Poll, Audio, Video responses, Draw, Match, Reorder, and Open-ended. These count as separate slides too.
- Save the Presentation by clicking on Save
- By default, all the presentations on Quizizz for Work are marked private. However, you can share the link with fellow collaborators to edit the presentation before hosting it with participants
- You can either host a live presentation or assign it as a homework