To create a quiz, follow these steps:
- Click on 'Create new content' on the top navigation pane
- Click on 'Create a Quiz'
- Select a question type. The available options are:
- Multiple Choice
- Fill in the Blank
- Word Cloud
- Video Response
- Audio Response
- Drag and Drop
- Drop Down
- Math Response
- Enter your question within the dialog box and add your answer options. You can also
- Add images and equations to the question and answer options
- Add audio and video clips to the question
- Mark the correct answer option. For MCQs, you can click on the 'Multiple correct answers' tab to mark more than one correct answer
- Add an explanation for the answer if required
- Set the number of points to be assigned to the question. The default number of points is one
- Set the time to be allotted to answer the question. You can set this per question or keep it consistent throughout the quiz
- Click on 'Save question'
Click on 'Add new question' and repeat steps 4 to 9 to add as many questions as you'd like. You can reorder the questions by clicking and dragging them. You can also edit them by clicking on the 'Edit' button next to each question.
To add questions from hundreds of activities in the Quizizz Library, click on the 'Import' drop-down menu and select the 'Import from Quizizz Library' option. Next, enter your topic in the search bar, select a quiz to preview it, and click on 'Add question' to add the question to your quiz.
Additionally, you can import questions from your Google Forms or Google Slides by clicking on the 'Import a file' option under the 'Import' drop-down menu.
This option also allows you to import questions from an existing PDF/ PPT/ DOC file into your quiz. To learn how to do this, click here.
Lastly, you have the option to import questions from a spreadsheet. To do this, select the 'Spreadsheet' option from the panel on the right.
Once you have added all the questions you need, save the quiz by clicking on 'Publish' on the top-right corner. Give your quiz a name, select its language, and set its visibility status (private or public). You can also choose to give your quiz a cover image.
Finally, click on 'Publish'. This quiz will now be available in your library and is ready to host as a live quiz or as an assigned activity.